eFlow Tolling System on Dublin's M50 motorway
eFlow barrier free tolling system.
There is a barrier free tolling system (eFlow) in operation on Dublin's M50 motorway, close to Dublin Airport.
Drivers of all vehicles using the section of the M50 between Junction 6 (N3 Blanchardstown) and Junction 7 (N4 Lucan) are liable to pay a toll.
What is the cost of the toll?
Cars cost €3.10.
Passenger vehicles with seating for more than 8 people cost €3.90.
How do I pay?
- Online at www.eflow.ie.
- Download the M50 Quick Pay App.
- By telephone using a credit card at LoCall 1890 50 10 50 or +800 50 10 50 11 (outside Ireland).
- By cash at Payzone branded outlets nationwide.
Payzone outlets near Dublin Airport:
- 'The Kiosk' - there are two located in the main airport building, one in Departures and one in Arrivals.
- Wrights Food Fayre - The Atrium Car Park, Dublin Airport.
- Circle K - Collinstown rd, Dublin Airport.
Allow sufficient time on your return journey to the car rental drop-off location to make your toll payment.
When does the toll have to be paid by?
You can pay your eFlow toll charge before your journey, or before 8pm of the following day. If you fail to pay within the time frame stated, then the following additional charges will apply:
- Failure to pay by 8pm on the following day: Toll + €3.00 penalty.
- Failure to pay by 8pm within the next 14 days: Toll + €44 penalty.
- Failure to pay within a further 56 days: Toll + €146.50 penalty.